Application Deadline: September 17, 2020
The WeGO Secretariat is currently seeking candidates for one (1) Graphic Designer.
The World Smart Sustainable Cities Organization (WeGO) is an international association of city and other local governments, smart tech solutions providers, and national and regional institutions committed to the transformation of cities into smart sustainable cities.
WeGO’s Secretariat is based in Seoul, Korea, with regional offices in East Asia (Chengdu, China), Eurasia (Ulyanovsk, Russia), the Mediterranean (Beyoğlu, Turkey), and Latin America (Mexico City, Mexico).
WeGO has 200+ members around the world and serves as their international platform to improve the quality of life, innovate in the delivery of public services, and strengthen regional competitiveness.
- Assist WeGO in strengthening its visual identity as a brand by creating various elements (logo, photography guidelines, icon design, etc.) and applying this design on branded content
- Design materials for print and online use (flyers, banners, brochures, etc.) to promote WeGO’s activities
- Fluency in English
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in graphic design or other relevant field
- Excellent command of Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
- Attention to detail, commitment, and creativity
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Permission to work legally in Korea, if recruited locally
*The WeGO Secretariat cannot sponsor visas for consultants.
- Communications or marketing-related experience
- Command of Premiere Pro, Adobe XD, and other design-related softwares
- Knowledge and understanding of WeGO and its mission
- Expected Start Date: Monday, October 5, 2020
- Duty Station: WeGO Secretariat, 7F Seoul Global Center, Jongno-gu, Seoul -OR- Remote
- Term: 5 months for a max. of 14 hrs./week, and a min. of 50 hrs./mo.
*Working hours to be set in agreement with the Secretariat between M-F 10:00-18:00 KST.
- Language: English
- Application Form
- Resume and Cover Letter (with recent photo)
- Portfolio (examples of past design work)
- Recent scores on internationally recognized English proficiency tests (TOEIC, etc.)
Please download the application form and submit it along with all necessary documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Application – Consultancy for Graphic Designer” by the deadline.
Selected candidates will be invited to interviews online.
For inquiries, please contact:
Program Officer Alizée Rousset (email@example.com | 02-720-2931)