WeGO plans to host a series of webinars presenting regional cases of best practices by local governments, corporations, and institutions around the world, addressing key questions to support international cooperation and promote successful policies in response to COVID-19.
WeGO successfully held the first installment of its Smart Health Responder Webinar series on Friday, May 29, from 16:00-17:55 (KST), titled “Sharing COVID-19 measures with local governments, smart tech solution providers, and healthcare professionals.” This webinar session covered the topics below:
- Korea’s Rapid Response and Preparedness – Seoul Metropolitan Government
- City Experience with Successes & Challenges – Bangkok, Thailand
- City Experience with Successes & Challenges – Vladivostok, Russia
- Smart Tech as an Enabler for Smart Health Solutions – Biosurveillance Platform
- Smart Tech as an Enabler for Smart Health Solutions – Remote Monitoring and Early Detection of Thermally Verificable Diseases
- Readiness Advice from the Medical Community – Dr. Ogan Gurel, Chief Medical Officer, Psomagen
To view the recording of this webinar, please visit our Youtube page. For those interested in downloading the presentation materials, please click here.
Please stay tuned for more updates on the next two webinars which will be held in July and September.